How to convert from another State's Peer Certification

This article is for peers wanting to transfer their certification to Texas to become a Recovery Support Peer Specialist (RSPS)

For people moving into Texas it is suggested that they reach out to their state certifying board that approved certification to ask specific questions regarding requirements for transferring their State certification to Texas.

Moving from Texas to another state, you will need to call the Texas Certification Board directly at (512) 708-0629 if you are interested in applying for reciprocity.

The reciprocity application and Frequently Asked Questions about reciprocity can be found on the on TCBAP website, click here.