When can I start collecting my 250 work experience hours?

After completing both the Core and Supplemental Training for your chosen Peer Specialist Certification (RSPS or MHPS), you will need to start your application with the Texas Certification Board. This will involve creating a Certemy account, as well as paying an application processing fee. Once your application is approved, you will be eligible to begin your work experience hours.