Who can supervise me while I complete my hours?

If you are obtaining a certification as a Mental Health Peer Specialist (MHPS) or a Recovery Support Peer Specialist (RSPS), you will need to receive supervision from a Certified Peer Specialist Supervisor (PSS) while you complete your 250 hour internship.

You will need a PSS to log your work experience hours in your Certemy account, and submit a letter of recommendation to the Texas Certification Board.