Who can supervise me while I complete my hours?

In Texas, supervision Peer Specialists must be provided by a certified Peer Specialist Supervisor (PSS)

If you are obtaining a certification as a Mental Health Peer Specialist (MHPS) or a Recovery Support Peer Specialist (RSPS), you will need to receive supervision from a Certified Peer Specialist Supervisor (PSS) while you complete your 250 work experience hours. 

PeerForce has several resources and articles to help you find a Peer Specialist Supervisor.